Who’s ruling your roost? What’s got your attention? Who’s calling the shots?…continue reading
Archives for February 2015
Have you experienced a difficult or hard situation where it seemed as if everything was going wrong, things seemed hopeless and you wondered where God was in the midst of it all? This is the focus of our name of God this week.
Where do you run in times of trouble, worry or fear? When temptation seeks to overtake you? When your energy is spent? Where do you run in your time of need? Who do you turn to for answers? What is your go to “reaction” when things aren’t going well or going your way?
Why don’t we run to the arms of our all-sufficient God? I think it’s because most of us don’t really know our God. —Kay Arthur…continue reading
Where do you run…
- When you’re troubled and worried?
- When your energy is spent?
- When you’re weary from running?
- When you feel insecure?
- When the day to day tasks have you overwhelmed you?
- When grief has consumed you?
- When you’re having trouble finding answers to the questions of life?
In your time of need, where do you turn?…continue reading